Skip to content
Tailor-Made Ensign Certification Courses
- The foundations of health and safety.
- The responsibility for health and safety.
- Health and safety risk assessment and control.
- Hazards and control associated with work equipment.
- Transport safety.
- Hazards and control associated with electricity.
- Fire safety.
- Hazards and control associated with manual handling and repetitive movement.
- Hazards and control associated with hazardous substances.
- Hazards and control associated with the working environment.
- Elementary first aid.
- Accident investigation
JOB HAZARD ANALYSIS
- Safe system of work.
- System safety.
- System theory and design.
- System safety engineering.
PERMIT TO WORK
- Process and safety system.
- Confined space safety.
- Work at height.
- Hot work.
- Safety work permit system.
LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION
- Methods of communication.
- Written communication.
- Internal communication.
- Safety communication.
PRINCIPLES OF SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Safety.
- Safety promotion roles.
- Planning and organizing safety.
- Theories and principles of accident causation.
- Accident and cost analysis.
- Investigation and reporting.
SAFETY IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- Characteristic of building material.
- Building materials.
- Elements of structure.
- Floor opening.
- Reason for building collapse.
- Symptoms of building collapse.
- Tower and high rise building.
- Guide lines for escape rout.
- General features of construction site.
- General attitude of construction workers.
- Attitude of professional engineer.
- Key issues of construction sector.
- Hazard in construction industry.
- Causation of hazards in Construction industry.
- Equipment use in construction work and their usage.
- Testing of lifting appliances.
- Shuttering and
- Welding and gas cutting.
- Fire safety at construction site.
- Electrical safety at construction site.
- Inspection of site.
- High risk building fire protection requirement.
- Challenges of high rise building.
- Fire protection requirement of high rise building.
- Lighting and electrical hazard protection of buildings.
FLAMMABLE & HAZARDOUS MATERIAL
- Physical and chemical properties of hazardous materials.
- Flammable liquids.
- Pressurized and liquefied gas.
- Handling other hazardous properties.
- Special areas.
FIRE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
- Basic of fire.
- Fire extinguishing.
- Fire detectors alarm and sprinkler system.
- Hoses and hose fitting.
- Personnel protective equipment for fire fighting.
- Investigation of fire.
SAFETY AT WORK
- General safety consideration in material handling.
- Machinery safe guard.
- House keeping.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- Occupational health.
- Engineering control of health hazards.
- Principles of environmental engineering.
- Accident causation models.
- Risk Management techniques and practice.
- Probabilistic risk assessment.
- Natural Hazards and man made hazards.
- Environmental hazards assessment and response.