Nebosh has joined forces with the UK's Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to develop a new process safety management qualification specifically for process industries.
Process safety management is a blend of engineering and management skills. it focuses on the preventation of catastrophic accidents and near misses associated substances such as chemicals and hydrocarbon
NEBOSH launched a new course in Process Safety Management for the first time in India in collaboration with HSE(UK) through Ensign Safety Academy.
Attraction of the course:
- Four days intensive class room sessions by Experts
- Level Four certification from NEBOSH (UK)
- Lowest fees
- High demand in oil & gas, refinery and other process industries in India & abroad
- Quick certification in a month
- Ninety minutes Multiple choice examination
Who can do this course:
- Engineering graduates & Diploma holders
- Process/ Plant operators and Technicians
- Health and safety professionals
- Supervisors and Managers in oil & gas and process industries
- Any HSE professionals who want to upgrade their skills and profile